Are you looking for an internship in a dynamic and data-driven environment? Do you want your opinion to be heard and to watch how your work contributes directly to the success of a young company? Are you a self-starter who is passionate about building products and finding creative solutions? If yes, you should continue reading.
We are rho data, an early stage B2B data analytics start-up, based in Stuttgart, Germany (but don’t worry, we all speak excellent English). Our vision is to help our customers to sustainably improve their businesses by providing them with hard facts on the soft topics that have the biggest impact on their organizations.
To do this, we extract insights from the large datasets of companies’ internal communication data (Email, Calendar, Slack) by applying a range of advanced analytics methods. Being based in the EU, we do this with a strong emphasis on data protection and a privacy by design approach.
- Your role
- Closely collaborate with our product team on the development of our Web App consisting of Frontend and Dashboards
- Integration of REST APIs and various backend systems
- Use modern technologies to further develop and scale the Web App
- Work closely with our CTO, developers and UI/UX designers
- Enrolled student in computer science , human computer interaction or any related field
- Logical thinking, clean code, ability to learn new skills quickly and to work well in a team
- Practical experience in building single page applications with modern frameworks like react and angular
- First experience with CSS Preprocessors like LESS/SASS and build systems like Gulp
- First experience in responsive design and cross browser development
- Experience with git
- Nice to have:
- Experience with visualization libraries (d3.js)
- #experience with TypeScript
- having a portfolio on Github
What we offer:
- 3-6 month internship with flexible starting dates
- Chance to shape our company rho data and its product with us from the start
- Ability to generate impact – we hire you with the goal to implement your code and ideas
- Opportunity to work in a flat-hierarchy, dynamic and highly competent team
- Chance of a full-time offer, based on your performance during the internship
If our offer sounds interesting to you, we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (no need for a cover letter). We are looking forward to getting to know you!