Are you looking for an internship in a dynamic and data-driven environment? Do you want your opinion to be heard and to watch how your work contributes directly to the success of a young company? Are you a self-starter who is passionate about applying the skills you acquired at university to real business problems? If yes, you should continue reading.
We are rho data (www.rho-data.com), an early stage B2B data analytics start-up, based in Stuttgart, Germany (but don’t worry, we all speak excellent English). Our vision is to help our customers to sustainably improve their businesses by providing them with hard facts on the soft topics that have the biggest impact on their organizations.
To do this, we extract insights from the large datasets of companies’ internal communication data (Email, Calendar, Slack) by applying a range of advanced analytics methods. Being based in the EU, we do this with a strong emphasis on data protection and a privacy by design approach.
- Closely collaborate with our product team on the development of our Web App consisting of Frontend and Dashboards
- Planning and iterative design of user interfaces and user experience for our products
- Design of pixel-perfect high-fidelity designs and wireframes
- Rapid prototyping of design wireframes into functional user interfaces
- Development of responsive web and mobile UIs and interactive data visualizations
- Work closely with our CTO and developers
- Enrolled student in UI/UX design, human computer interaction or any related field
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to work well in a team
- Practical experience in user interface design, taking into account the latest design guidelines and methodologies
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or similar. First experience with prototyping tools, such as balsamiq, Axure and Invision
- Nice to have: A design portfolio with current projects, German Skills
What we offer
- 3-6 month internship with flexible starting dates
- Chance to shape our company rho data and its product with us from the start
- Ability to generate impact – we hire you with the goal to implement your code and ideas
- Opportunity to work in a flat-hierarchy, dynamic and highly competent team
- Chance of a full-time offer, based on your performance during the internship
If our offer sounds interesting to you, we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV to email@example.com (no need for a cover letter). We are looking forward to getting to know you!